Here at FleetCheck, along with Driving For Better Business, we’ve created the Fleet Confidence Challenge.
This challenge is aimed at anyone who manages vehicles and drivers, particularly in the light commercial vehicle sector and car space.
The Fleet Confidence Challenge will help you to identify;
- How you can assess what your drivers are doing
- If you have the right policies and procedures in place
- If you’re up-to-date with current laws and legislation
- If you’re doing everything you should be doing to ensure your drivers are safe
We designed this challenge to help fleet operators understand if they’re doing all the right things and to help bridge any gaps in your policies.
So, why should you take the challenge?
- It’ll help you better understand your duty of care to yourself, your organisation, your drivers, and the members of the public
- It’ll help you to understand how you should assess your drivers
- It’ll help you understand the current laws and regulations
- Ultimately, it’ll help you understand if you’re doing everything you should be doing as a fleet operator to comply with the law and ensure your fleet is as safe as it can be
The Fleet Confidence Challenge will give you peace of mind that you’re doing the right things or how you can make changes within your organisation.
Don’t risk falling foul of the law, don’t risk incurring fines, take The Fleet Confidence Challenge and have confidence in what you’re doing!
If you’d like to learn more about The Fleet Confidence Challenge or how we can help here at FleetCheck, please feel free to contact a team member by using this form or calling our office on 01666 577928.