Join our team
We’re on an amazing journey…
We are seeking an exceptional person to join our team as an Administrator.
Rapid growth has resulted in this vacancy becoming available, and the successful applicant will be trained to deliver all aspects of administrative support to our busy Sales, Customer Support, Accounts and IT teams.
This varied and interesting role requires a full-time employee. A sound education with at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) and experience within a similar administrative role is required, and IT competence is a pre-requisite. FleetCheck is a dynamic and fast-growing business, and a fulfilling and varied career path is offered for the right candidate.
Below is an extract from the formal job description for this position:
Purpose of role
Working within procedures defined by departmental managers, to provide the highest level of administrative support to the FleetCheck team. Specifically focused on delivering support to facilitate (a) an exceptional customer/user experience, (b) full accuracy and prompt availability of data, and (c) an ongoing culture of customer retention.
Role specific accountabilities
Undertake a range of administrative tasks which will require a relatively high degree of personal responsibility and judgement with little close supervision, although still subject to overall well-defined limits.
Take ownership for specific tasks as defined below:
Assisting the IT team with administrative tasks, specifically in the following areas:
- Processing ad hoc customer data uploads and ensuring that resulting data is correctly imported and checked prior to confirming completion of task to Customer Support team.
Assisting the Finance department with administrative tasks, specifically in the following areas:
- Production of invoices.
- Filing of documentation.
Assisting the Sales team with administrative tasks, specifically in the following areas:
- Processing the setup of customer accounts via the software, as instructed by Sales Manager, ensuring that all required actions are completed.
- Proactive maintenance of FleetCheck’s demonstration account(s), within set parameters as defined by Sales Manager.
- Processing the setup of ‘trial’ accounts, as instructed by Sales Manager, ensuring that all required actions are completed.
- Generating bespoke reports from software to facilitate analysis about customer software usage, finance information and product purchasing history, to assist Sales team with review process.
- As required, completing customer account review forms with accurate analytical information about the above.
- Recognising potential sales opportunities from analysis exercises and/or interactions with customers, and escalating accordingly.
- Contribution to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of FleetCheck’s products and customer service.
Interested? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com, introducing yourself and attaching your current CV.
We’re not recruiting at the moment…
We don’t have any current vacancies, but all is not lost. If you think you can make a difference and would like to join our team, please get in touch, we’re always interested to hear from talented individuals with an interest in the fleet industry.