Join our team
We’re on an amazing journey…
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. We grow and develop and make wonderful things happen together every day – the team, the business, the products we provide and the clients we reach.
When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
FleetCheck is one of the UK’s leading software solutions within the Fleet industry. Our clients include people like the RFU, Kwik Fit, Krispy Kreme, Barnardo’s, DHL, The AA and many others.
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
Purpose of role
We have an exciting new role within our Operations Department that will cover working in both our Customer Success and Customer Support teams. Working within agreed procedures to ensure both teams provide the highest level of service to FleetCheck’s customers. Specifically focussed on tasks and projects associated with delivering support to facilitate (a) an exceptional customer/user experience, (b) product excellence and (c) an ongoing culture of customer retention.
Role specific accountabilities
Working with guidance from our Customer Services Team Leader the specific tasks are defined below:
• Management of incoming customer support requests, including:
- Initial assessment of query to establish onward action;
- Clarification of requirements as necessary;
- Verification of solution and communication of outcome to customer;
- Utilisation of Jira to pass issues to development team.
• Ownership of certain key customers’ and/or channel partners’ support and training requests.
• Working together with colleagues to sustain a culture of excellent customer support, and, in turn, customer retention, with specific focus on:
- Proactive contact with FleetCheck customers to educate them about areas of the software they are unaware of/not using to their benefit.
• Recording and tracking of customer-driven IT development and change requests.
• Assisting with the initial training and ongoing education of customers, including:
- Conducting online software training for key customers as required;
- Compiling content for software update communications;
- Compiling copy for user ‘help’ material.
• Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded on CRM system.
• Ensuring that call schedules (both pre-defined and arising from CRM contacts) are maintained.
• Collate and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
• Owning or contributing to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of FleetCheck’s products.
• Provide assistance as required to testing.
• Process reports to highlight clients that should be paying more at their annual renewal.
Knowledge - Required
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Reasonable knowledge/understanding of general office systems and procedures;
Knowledge - Desired
• Some knowledge of fleet administration or other similar area of work;
• A sound general level of academic education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs, which must include English and Mathematics;
• Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence;
• Able to communicate with a variety of people in a positive, helpful manner;
• Able to deal effectively and accurately with written/telephone enquiries using clear, concise English;
• Can work to achieve both individual and departmental metrics;
• Is able to identify risks in interactions with customers, and suggest ways of overcoming them;
• Is able to deal with challenging queries in a high quality, customer focussed way
• Committed to continual service improvement, and shows willingness to learn new skills as required;
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment;
• Ability to adapt to different situations while still staying completely customer focussed;
• Able to be flexible to maintain high quality customer service during periods of increased demand;
• Planning and organisation skills with the ability to multitask whilst working under pressure;
• Able to resolve problems and adapt to change;
• Communicate effectively with management team and all staff;
• Receive feedback and learn from mistakes for continuous self-development
Experience - Required
• Experience of working in a customer services or contact centre role;
• Experience of contributing to customer satisfaction levels within a team or department;
• Experience in problem solving through the use of exploratory questions;
• Experience of working to challenging deadlines and defined metrics;
• Experience of reading, inputting and manipulating data
Experience - Desirable
• Experience in supporting clients on a SaaS system
• Act in a courteous, professional and ethical manner in all interactions with customers, suppliers and colleagues;
• Advise line manager/management team on matters relating to workload and work progress;
• Contribute positively to improvement initiatives;
• Comply with FleetCheck’s values, service levels, policies and legislative requirements, including (but not limited to) H&S, equal opportunities and data security (ISMS);
• Where business requires change, and provided that capacity is available within time constraints, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside of the terms of this role profile.
• The normal contractual working week is 37.5 hours; a standard day is 7.5 hours;
• The work pattern is fixed hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm with 0.5 hour’s lunch break;
• The annual holiday entitlement based on the above working pattern is 24 days p/a;
• The organisation continuously evolves to provide broader and more proactive customer care. As such the roles and their terms and conditions will be subject to ongoing review and change.
• The FleetCheck offices are open. All staff are working in a hybrid pattern with 3 days in the office each week;
• Note that the FleetCheck offices are in a remote location and you will need a car in order to work here.
We’re not recruiting at the moment…
We don’t have any current vacancies, but all is not lost. If you think you can make a difference and would like to join our team, please get in touch, we’re always interested to hear from talented individuals with an interest in the fleet industry.
How to apply
If you would like to bring your skills, energy and dedication to be part of our friendly and enthusiastic team or would like to apply for any open positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV.