Join our team
We’re on an amazing journey…
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. We grow and develop and make wonderful things happen together every day – the team, the business, the products we provide and the clients we reach.
When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
Rapid growth has resulted in this vacancy becoming available and the successful applicant will join a team of 4 existing developers.
This varied and interesting role requires a full-time employee. A sound education with
IT/web/programming/database management knowledge along with ASP.NET / VB.NET / C# experience are ideally required. FleetCheck is a dynamic and fast-growing business and a fulfilling career path is offered for the right candidate.
Below is an extract from the formal job description for this position:
Role specific accountabilities
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks which will require a relatively high degree of personal responsibility and judgement with little close supervision, although still subject to overall well-defined limits.
- Take ownership for specific tasks as defined below:
- Data management.
- Application development.
- Continual liaison with colleagues to facilitate the effective processing of customer requests submitted to FleetCheck’s support facility, including:
- Editing and creating reports in response to customer requests.
- Editing and creating data imports.
- Clarification of requirements as necessary.
- Verification of solution and confirmation to colleague(s) and/or customer(s).
- Resolution of technical ‘bugs’ highlighted by customers and/or colleagues, prompt escalation to IT director where resolution is outside of remit and ensuring originator(s) are kept informed of fix progress/completion.
- Monitoring IT error logs and ‘websupport’ folder.
- Ensuring all customer activity is recorded on CRM.
- Collate and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
- Contribution to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of FleetCheck’s software.
- Act in a courteous, professional and ethical manner in all interactions with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Take full ownership of customer queries and take the appropriate actions to ensure that the customer is satisfied with outcome/conclusion, including escalating queries to other colleagues/departments if necessary.
- Advise line manager/management team on matters relating to workload and work progress.
- Operate systems related to customer accounts within FleetCheck, including the recording of all customer activity on the internal customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Contribute positively to improvement initiatives.
- Comply with FleetCheck’s values, service levels, policies and legislative requirements, including (but not limited to) H&S, equal opportunities and data security (ISMS).
- Where business requires change, and provided that capacity is available within time constraints, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside of the terms of this role profile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
If you would like to bring your skills, energy and dedication to be part of our friendly and enthusiastic team or would like to apply for any open positions, email HR@fleetcheck.co.uk with covering letter and CV.
We’re not recruiting at the moment…
We don’t have any current vacancies, but all is not lost. If you think you can make a difference and would like to join our team, please get in touch, we’re always interested to hear from talented individuals with an interest in the fleet industry.