Join our team
We’re on an amazing journey…
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. We grow and develop and make wonderful things happen together every day – the team, the business, the products we provide and the clients we reach.
When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, the successful applicant will act as team leader for the support team.
The role of the customer support team leader is to take ownership of specific tasks as defined below:
- Be passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service for customers;
- Develop the team and maximise their potential;
- Manage daily workflows and monthly resource planning;
- Drive change within the team and identify areas or processes for improvement;
- Build effective relationships with customers;
- Encourage and support efficient team working with a culture of making the customer first priority;
- Encourage a culture of two-way feedback, generating ideas for continuous improvement to change and improve both the customer experience and the performance of the team;
- Work consistently to the highest standards for your team to achieve or exceed both individual and team KPIs and SLAs in line with department objectives;
- Update the Sales Operations Director regularly on the performance of the team, reporting on current KPI’s, SLAs, work volumes and resource plan;
- Ensure both you and the team identify and document root cause information and contribute to the identification of improvement opportunities;
- Liaise closely with the IT team leader on all customer support issues requiring IT input;
- Hold regular team updates and ensure all relevant information is communicated with the team to assist them with their daily duties.
- Lead by example and display a positive and pro-active attitude. Be timely, efficient and professional in all aspects of your role.
- Be involved in the management of incoming customer support requests, including:
- Initial assessment of query to establish onward action;
- Clarification of requirements as necessary;
- Verification of solution and communication of outcome to a customer;
- The utilisation of JIRA to pass issues to the development team.
- Be flexible, as directed by your line manager, to cover other customer service activities within the team when required.
|A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel||Required|
|Reasonable knowledge/understanding of general office systems and procedures||Required|
|Some knowledge of fleet administration or other similar areas of work||Desirable|
|A sound general level of academic education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs, which must include English and Mathematics||Required|
|Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence||Required|
|Able to communicate with a variety of people in a positive, helpful manner||Required|
|Able to deal effectively and accurately with written/telephone enquiries using clear, concise English||Required|
|Can work to achieve both individual and departmental metrics||Required|
|Is able to identify risks in interactions with customers, and suggest ways of overcoming them||Required|
|Is able to deal with challenging queries in high quality, customer-focused way||Required|
|Committed to continual service improvement, and shows a willingness to learn new skills as required||Required|
|Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment||Required|
|Ability to adapt to different situations while still staying completely customer focussed||Required|
|Able to be flexible to maintain high-quality customer service during periods of increased demand||Required|
|Able to motivate and develop team members||Required|
|Planning and organisation skills with the ability to multitask whilst working under pressure||Required|
|Able to resolve problems and adapt to change||Required|
|Communicate effectively with the management team and all staff||Required|
|Receive feedback and learn from mistakes for continuous self-development||Required|
|Experience of team leadership||Required|
|Experience of working in a customer services or contact centre role||Required|
|Experience of contributing to customer satisfaction levels within a team or department.||Required|
|Experience in problem-solving through the use of exploratory questions.||Required|
|Experience of working to challenging deadlines and defined metrics||Required|
|Experience of reading, inputting and manipulating data||Required|
|Experience in supporting clients on a SaaS system||Desirable|
- Act in a courteous, professional and ethical manner in all interactions with customers, suppliers and colleagues;
- Advise line manager/management team on matters relating to workload and work progress;
- Contribute positively to improvement initiatives;
- Comply with FleetCheck’s values, service levels, policies and legislative requirements, including (but not limited to) H&S, equal opportunities and data security (ISMS);
- Where business requires change and provided that capacity is available within time constraints, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside of the terms of this role profile.
- The normal contractual working week is 37.5 hours; a standard day is 7.5 hours;
- The work pattern is fixed hours of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 0.5 hour’s lunch break;
- The annual holiday entitlement based on the above working pattern is 24 days p/a;
- The organisation continuously evolves to provide broader and more proactive customer care. As such the roles and their terms and conditions will be subject to ongoing review and change.
- The FleetCheck offices have just re-opened and all staff are currently working part-time in the office and part-time at home. There may be a possibility to continue this working arrangement long-term at the line manager’s discretion but there will be a minimum requirement of 3 days in the head office per week (SN16 9RZ).
We’re not recruiting at the moment…
We don’t have any current vacancies, but all is not lost. If you think you can make a difference and would like to join our team, please get in touch, we’re always interested to hear from talented individuals with an interest in the fleet industry.
How to apply
If you would like to bring your skills, energy and dedication to be part of our friendly and enthusiastic team or would like to apply for any open positions, email HR@fleetcheck.co.uk with covering letter and CV.