Join our team
We’re on an amazing journey…
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. We grow and develop and make wonderful things happen together every day – the team, the business, the products we provide and the clients we reach.
When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
FleetCheck is one of the UK’s leading software solutions within the Fleet industry. Our clients include people like the RFU, Kwik Fit, Krispy Kreme, Barnardo’s, DHL and many others.
Our team enjoy what we do, and we do it well. When you join us, you’re joining a dynamic and highly rewarding company, in which you can grow your career and be supported every step of the way. If that sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.
Purpose of role
Working within agreed procedures to implement and manage a marketing strategy that supports FleetCheck’s growth targets and taking ownership (within pre-defined parameters) of all activity and projects associated with the effective and proactive marketing of FleetCheck and its products.
Role specific accountabilities
- Run social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Create awareness of and develop the FleetCheck brand.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing team to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proof-read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Conduct market research to identify and define audiences.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
With experience, you'll need to:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme);
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective;
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management;
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities;
- Act in a courteous, professional and ethical manner in all interactions with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Advise line manager/management team on matters relating to workload and work progress.
- Contribute positively to improvement initiatives.
- Comply with FleetCheck’s values, service levels, policies and legislative requirements, including (but not limited to) H&S, equal opportunities and data security (ISMS).
- Where business requires change, and provided that capacity is available within time constraints, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside of the terms of this role profile.
|A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.||Required|
|Reasonable knowledge/understanding of general office systems and procedures.||Required|
|Some knowledge of fleet administration or other similar areas of work.||Desirable|
|A degree in Marketing or a related discipline.||Required|
|Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence.||Required|
|Able to communicate with a variety of people in a positive, helpful manner.||Required|
|Able to deal effectively and accurately with written/telephone enquiries using clear, concise English.||Required|
|Can work to achieve both individual and departmental metrics.||Required|
|Committed to continual service improvement, and shows willingness to learn new skills as required.||Required|
|Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.||Required|
|Able to resolve problems and adapt to change.||Required|
|Maintain constructive links with colleagues and work collaboratively to deliver targets.||Required|
|Receive feedback and learn from mistakes for continuous self-development.||Required|
|Experience in running social media feeds and campaigns.||Desirable|
|Experience of working with Google Adwords/.Search/Analytics.||Desirable|
|Experience of working in a marketing role.||Desirable|
|Experience in writing/reviewing copy (e.g. writing blogs, creating social campaigns).||Desirable|
|Experience in problem-solving through exploratory questions.||Desirable|
- The normal contractual working week is 37.5 hours; a standard day is 7.5 hours;
- The work pattern is fixed hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm with 0.5 hour’s lunch break;
- The annual holiday entitlement based on the above working pattern is 24 days p/a;
- The organisation continuously evolves to provide broader and more proactive customer care. As such the roles and their terms and conditions will be subject to ongoing review and change.
- The FleetCheck offices are open. All staff are working in a hybrid pattern with 3 days in the head office per week;
- Note that the FleetCheck offices are in a remote location and you will need a car in order to work here.
We’re not recruiting at the moment…
We don’t have any current vacancies, but all is not lost. If you think you can make a difference and would like to join our team, please get in touch, we’re always interested to hear from talented individuals with an interest in the fleet industry.
How to apply
If you would like to bring your skills, energy and dedication to be part of our friendly and enthusiastic team or would like to apply for any open positions, email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.