Taking the worry out of vehicle compliance
Easily manage your vehicle compliance and be sure of a good nights sleep!
Safety Inspection and Defect Management
With FleetCheck, O Licence vehicle and trailer safety inspection schedules can easily be created for each asset with a range of options available to control your schedules.
- Schedules can be planned by day or week and can be automated to ensure schedule adherence when a vehicle is inspected earlier or later than planned
- Inspection documents are automatically uploaded into the system and filed against the correct vehicle
- FleetCheck will report on missing inspection documents
- Alerts and multiple reports can be scheduled to advise users and service providers when inspections are due
Electronic Vehicle Checks
Asking employees to regularly inspect their vehicle and record the results can be difficult. Managing the resulting data across multiple spreadsheets and endless emails can be even harder. Regular vehicle inspections are a vital element of fleet management and pre-use defect inspections are a prerequisite for both FORS and Van Excellence operating standards.
FleetCheck Driver is the answer.
- Intuitive and easy to use, drivers can simply install the app and go
- Full integration with your FleetCheck account, so no more chasing paperwork
- Customisable check sheets – you decide how and what to ask
Proactive SMR Management
Proactive servicing, maintenance and repairs (SMR) allows you to plan when a vehicle needs to come off the road, avoiding the risk of having multiple vehicles out of action. With FleetCheck, you can schedule key date alerts, allowing you to:
- Forward plan MOT and servicing schedules
- Avoid long garage lead times when booking in vehicles
- Demonstrate you are operating within industry guidelines and have 12 months planned maintenance schedules in place
- Manage and report on VOR/SORN vehicles
You can influence how much fuel your fleet uses, simply by making some subtle changes. Driver behaviour, vehicle maintenance, vehicle selection, journey management and tyre care can all have a surprising impact on your fuel costs.
- Integrate your fuel card data into your FleetCheck account
- Automatically allocate fuel against the right vehicle/driver
- Receive MPG analysis
- Have visibility of any maintenance issues causing excessive fuel consumption
- Identify likely fuel theft
- Get accurate CO2 reporting
Maintenance and Tachograph Integration
FleetCheck’s software can receive data directly from a multitude of third-party providers, including tachograph analysis and maintenance providers. This ensures that companies can keep on top of what needs to be done. Examples of information brought across are:
- Driver card download dates
- Driver infringements
- Servicing and maintenance history
- Vehicle unit download dates
- Accurate odometer readings
FleetCheck enables you to track why and when vehicles have been registered as VOR / SORN. This is key information when planning capacity and vehicle availability to manage loads.
Understanding why a vehicle has been declared off road also helps to manage vehicle disposal decisions – identifying when it’s better to replace rather than repair a vehicle.
It is a well-known fact that 57% of tyres are already illegal when they come to be replaced.
By proactively prompting drivers to submit their tread depth measurements FleetCheck can notify fleet managers when tyres are getting close to their legal limits. Tread depths can be directly fed into your account through the FleetCheck Driver app or by scheduled reports.
When tyres are replaced you can store the cost and date allowing users to monitor trends and costs.