A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services;
• Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
• Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|FleetCheck_Auth||my.fleetcheck.co.uk||These cookies are essential for our site to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
– Recognise you when you return to our site.
– Allow you to use our site in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient. We will use this cookie to remember your details during your current visit, and any future visits provided the cookie was not deleted in the interim.
|__zlcmid||fleetcheck.co.uk||Zopim cookies provides live chat functionality. These cookies allow us to communicate with you to identify a device across visits, and also across a single chat session to offer support. This information is shared with Zopim.|
|zte2095||fleetcheck.co.uk||This cookie allows the use of Zopim on the site, which allows us to gather user feedback.|
|_cfduid||fleetcheck.co.uk||This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Vuid||fleetcheck.co.uk||This first party cookie created by Vimeo is used to assign a Vimeo Analytics unique id|
This site uses Google Analytics for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Contained within our website is a tracking code provided by Leadfeeder. This code enables Leadfeeder to track activity on the website and provide us with information based on user visits. This information is readily available in the public domain. It does not provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited our website. Leadfeeder can only provide information on companies – not individuals – who have visited our website and it does this by identifying the IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes.
We also use Google Maps on the Contact Us page to assist with finding FleetCheck. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.