Management information at your fingertips
Good data is the key to understanding the performance of your fleet, and maintaining your compliance.
Manage your risk profie using DashboardPlus. It provides clear visibility and detailed analysis on every aspect of your fleet. Easily identify exceptions and rectify issues promptly ensuring that you are always one step ahead. Areas included are:
- DVSA compliance (Earned Recognition)
- Pre-use check details linked to the FleetCheck Driver App
- Fuel and emissions analysis
- Accident history and costs
- Telematics data and allocation
- Vehicle and driver key dates
- Maintenance expenditure
This data is vital for gaining accreditation with schemes including FORS and Earned Recognition. FleetCheck is the chosen provider for fleet management software used by FORS and supports the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme for those wishing to participate.
Traffic light alerting
The unique ‘traffic light’ alerting system enables users to quickly and easily identify all key events that are due on vehicles, drivers and machinery. With over 85 pre-built alerts covering areas including MOT/Road Tax, Licence Checking, Accident follow-ups and LOLER, whatever your role, you can be certain that nothing is overlooked.
Putting you in control of your data is FleetCheck’s primary objective. Thanks to the Data Integrity section within the software you can be sure that there is no inaccurate data impacting your reporting.
The key to every successful fleet management system is the ability to easily extract, review and manipulate the information held within it.
FleetCheck’s Reporting Suite contains over 600 pre-built reports as standard and you can schedule reports as required, exporting reports into Excel and PDF for external manipulation or circulation. The Reporting Suite from FleetCheck is designed to:
- Enhance and improve management of all vehicles, drivers and machinery.
- Provide a flexible platform to meet your specific requirements.
Understanding your fleet and the associated costs is the key to good financial management. FleetCheck’s reporting suite presents information in a format that is easy to read and interpret, and the dashboard serves as a starting point from which a user can get a sense of the big picture before digging deeper into the data.
- An intuitive graphical display that is thoughtfully laid-out and easy to navigate
- A logical structure behind the dashboard that gives easy, fast access to current data
- Displays that can be categorised to meet a user’s specific needs
- Information presented from multiple sources
- Visually straightforward snapshot of your fleet performance
- Ability to drill down as appropriate and view the management data you need