Helping you to gain and maintain FORS Accreditation
FORS FMS delivers the tools you need to obtain and maintain your FORS accreditation.
Join us for a tailored live demo of FORS FMS
The industry standard
Our multi-award-winning software is fast becoming the industry standard. This is why we have been selected by FORS, the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme, to provide FORS members with a dedicated fleet management software system, FORS FMS.
The system has been tailored to support companies looking to gain and maintain their FORS accreditation by demonstrating compliance with the Bronze, Silver and Gold requirements of the FORS Standard.
Beginning the journey towards FORS accreditation can feel daunting - FORS FMS gives you step by step guidance on what you need to do, and provides the tools to help.
With FORS FMS you no longer have to rely on spreadsheets or manual systems to manage your fleet data, as FORS FMS provides an easy transition to an intuitive, easy to use system.
As FORS FMS offers the ability to import a wide range of fleet data to a central platform, all your fleet information will be in one place so there’s no risk of duplication or missed information.
Why choose FORS FMS?
- Suite of bespoke FORS reports to support your accreditation requirements
- Online storage for all your FORS policies and procedures
- Automated reminders to ensure all your FORS documents are reviewed on time
- Auditor dates, deadlines and key tasks identified and actioned
- Integrated drivers’ walk around check app, FORS FMS Mobile
- Automated data input of FORS driver training records
- Data integration with leading telematics providers, FORS Driver Licence Checking Service and all fuel card providers
- Direct links to the DVLA for vehicle details, MOT and road tax renewal dates
- Step by step checklist for your FORS Bronze, Silver and Gold accreditation
FORS FMS Mobile makes reporting defects and “nil” defect reports easy, giving you effective control and total visibility.
You receive reports detailing which vehicles haven’t been checked, vehicles that have moved without a check recorded, or drivers that haven’t completed a report.
Outstanding defects are easily identified and you can generate a work order to be sent via the software to a chosen service provider or internal workshop. Once the defect has been repaired, evidence can be uploaded and the defect marked as complete.
The fully auditable and joined up solution means that operators have total peace of mind, clear visibility, reduced manual inputting and complete cost analysis all on one platform.
See how we have helped
Find out how we have helped other FORS Members to overcome their fleet management challenges.
All your vehicle and driver data in one place
FleetCheck makes is easy to manage vehicle and driver data in one place.
From number plate, MOT, road tax and driver licence details to eye sight checks, defect photographs, DVLA penalty points and driver training information. And much, much more.
All the reporting you need, at the click of a button
The key to any successful fleet management system is the ability to extract, review and manipulate key information held within it.
The reporting suite from FleetCheck is designed to enhance your fleet controls, providing a flexible platform from which you can produce key management reports.
The reporting suite includes over 600 reports as standard. Reports can be exported into Excel and PDF for external manipulation and users can create bespoke email scheduled reports as required.
FleetCheck’s Dashboard Plus organises and presents information in a format that is easy to view and interpret. Our dashboard provides a starting point from which a user can get a sense of the big picture before jumping into the main system.
The FleetCheck dashboard includes:
- An intuitive display, thoughtfully laid-out and easy to navigate
- Click through from the dashboard makes accessing data easy and fast
- Displays linked to user permissions so you only view what is relevant
The fleet management software of choice
Check out what customers from a wide range of industries say about us and the reasons why they have put their trust in our software.