FleetCheck Affinity Services
Our trusted affinity services have been carefully selected to complement your chosen FleetCheck solution.
Remove the hassle and alleviate costs
Enjoy peace of mind and streamline the way you run your fleet. All FleetCheck clients have access to our exclusive affinity partners offers, giving you discounts on the following services helping to make running your fleet even easier.
WEX are a global leader in corporate payment solutions with over 20 years of experience in the fuel cards market. Seamlessly integrate your fuel spend with your FleetCheck account, giving full control and transparency of your fuel usage.
Their multi-card extends the network from Esso stations to acceptance at a further 3,500 sites, which include supermarkets such as Tesco, Morrisons and, most recently, Sainsbury’s.
- Over 3,500 UK sites.
- Online card management, allowing cards to be assigned to groups/departments for easy reconciliation.
Vehicle servicing and MOT
Garage Link, powered by Epyx, is a pay-as-you-go service for our clients who have privately maintained vehicles. Garage Link covers all servicing, maintenance and repairs for your cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Convenient – Find a garage in seconds anywhere in the UK via an online directory.
- Centralised billing – Manage invoices with no need for drivers to pay.
- Cost clarity – Upfront job authorisation and approve work with the garage directly.
- Pre-negotiated competitive rates – Better manage your maintenance spend.
- Advice centre – On hand to give advice and guidance on maintenance and repairs.
All your maintenance and service records are automatically uploaded into your FleetCheck account, saving time and effort. What’s more, the system will update your service and MOT alerts giving you instant and highly detailed reporting at your fingertips.
AA Prestige provides access to over 560 UK wide AA approved service centres with centralised booking, monitored pre-arranged labour rates, parts, pricing and job times.
You can save time and reduce costs by booking your servicing and MOTs at a click of a button.
- Cut lead times – workshop availability usually within 3-5 days.
- Reduced VOR times – 95% of vehicles returned the same day.
- Hassle-free – vehicle collection and return service to 93% of the UK.
- 1-year guarantee from AA approved garages – Get peace of mind using an AA approved garage with all parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months.
With AA Prestige, all your maintenance and service records are automatically uploaded into your FleetCheck account, saving time and effort. What’s more, the system will update your service and MOT alerts giving you instant and highly detailed reporting at your fingertips.
RED Driver Training
RED Driver Training has over 35 years in driver risk management with a continued focus on measurement and continual improvement. RED Driver Training offers a multitude of courses across many topics including driver risk management, JAUPT and DVSA approved CPC training and licence acquisition.
Ultimately, the most effective driver training involves practical training in a vehicle. Any of our in-vehicle courses or face-to-face classroom training can be delivered at your organisation’s location but if preferred, our specialist training centre.
Driver CPC training
RED offer a wide range of driver CPC training courses, all of which are approved and accredited by JAUPT. Many courses can be delivered online to give CPC accreditation towards the 35-hour training requirement.
Specialist licence acquisition
Courses specifically designed for drivers to acquire a licence for categories over and above the standard Category B licence. From trailer towing (B+E) to large commercial vehicles (C+E) and everything in-between.
- Monitor your drivers’ training and performance.
- Online, practical and classroom training available.
- Cost-effective, no-nonsense training solutions no matter the size of your company.
RED driver training is fully supported by your FleetCheck risk management, driver training and qualification records.
AA Pay As You Go
AA Pay As You Go Recovery is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with full UK coverage. The AA fixes more than 80% of vehicles at the roadside and their average call-to-arrive time is less than 50 minutes, however, full recovery is included if this is not possible.
- AA Pay As You Go Recovery includes; Roadside, Home-Start, Relay, Relief Vehicle, ‘One-Stop Shop’ service for AA warranty–covered units.
- Transfer for non-AA warranty-covered units.
- Commercial vehicle capabilities.
Fleetfind are independent van procurement specialists who work with you to ensure that you have the suitable vehicles for your fleet at the right price and the most appropriate funding method for your business.
- The optimum time to replace your vans
Based on your information, they can determine the most cost-effective time to change your vans.
- Perfect vehicle for the job
Fleetfind will help you make an informed choice and ensure you have vehicles that suit your needs.
- Appropriate funding method
Access to multiple funding methods to best suit your business.
1st Choice Insurance
1st Choice Insurance is an award-winning Insurance Broker that was establishing in 2012. They are trusted by thousands of clients and are driven to provide every client with a great value insurance policy with exceptional customer service.
As a broker, 1st Choice recognise that businesses using FleetCheck are effectively taking proactive steps to manage their risk profile. By leveraging their strong industry connections, they are well-positioned to maximise the benefits of this for anyone using FleetCheck.
By working with over 100 insurance companies, meaning no matter your business, size, or location – 1st Choice can help you find a suitable policy.
- Dedicated Fleet Services Department aimed at promoting safer driving and reducing risk across commercial vehicles
- 24/7 claims service
- Phone calls answered typically within 1 minute
- Aim to respond to emails within 24 hours
- Fully trained staff so they are able to support your business
- Personal one-to-one service, with expert advice and a no obligation quote
Any Questions? We’ll put you on the right path.
Ask about FleetCheck products, pricing, implementation, or anything else — our highly trained team members are standing by, ready to help.
Or call 01666 575900