P and D Specialist Services Ltd is a specialist electrical and civil engineering contractor offering technology-focused expertise to clients in the highways, rail, tunnel and power distribution sectors. P and D have always known the importance of keeping on top of the fleet, particularly as a company with FORS Silver accreditation.
P and D Specialist Services Ltd implemented FleetCheck fleet management software alongside the FleetCheck Mobile app.
Before using FleetCheck
- Before implementing FleetCheck, the day-to-day fleet activity was managed on paper and spreadsheets meaning key dates were often a challenge to keep on top of.
- They wanted the ability to streamline the data, both in an electronic format and in a central location, so that it could be easily accessed on a daily basis.
- It was also important that the system could store the necessary documents like invoices or even driver licence related documents.
How FleetCheck Helped
- Integrated data from the FleetCheck Driver app means that paper-based checks are eliminated, saving valuable time and resources.
- Use of the software has allowed Nicola and John to gain complete control of all vehicle and driver-related activity quickly, so all paper-based processes have been eliminated, and tasks are now forward-planned, logged for future reference and appropriately managed.
- An enormous amount of administration time has been saved by using FleetCheck’s software.
- They now have complete confidence that their fleet is suitably managed, their processes are compliant, their costs are closely observed, and their drivers are safe and legal, all with significant time savings.
7 cars, 6 light commercials, 5 mobile elevated work platforms, 6 HGV’s, 19 vans and a group of 4X4s.
“For us, it works well and has made managing the fleet much more manageable. We are FORS Silver Accredited, so Fleetcheck helps us stay compliant and produce the necessary audit evidence.
“Having the app in place has allowed drivers to report defects and not worry about keeping paper copies in their vehicles.”
Human Resources Manager, Nicola Hallam