Origin is the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Windows. Origin has always been aware of how important it is to keep on top of its fleet, mainly as the business depends so heavily on its vehicles.
Before using FleetCheck
- Before using FleetCheck, they were experiencing problems keeping track of various documents and managing the fleet was much more time-consuming.
- The day-to-day fleet tasks were managed by using spreadsheets and paperwork in folders.
How FleetCheck Helped
- Integrating the data from their telematics into their FleetCheck means their vehicle mileages are now imported directly into their account, resulting in no more manual mileage checks and avoiding excess mileage charges.
- Origin now has complete control of all vehicle and driver-related activity, so all paper-based processes have been eliminated.
- A significant amount of administration time has been saved using FleetCheck. As Robert Atkins, Transport Manager, explains,
- Since moving to FleetCheck, Origin has complete confidence that its fleet is managed correctly, its processes are legally compliant, its costs are monitored, and its drivers are safe.
Origin Global manage 14 drivers who deliver all over the UK with a mixed fleet from 3.5-tonne vans to 7.5 tonne HGVs
“Compliance and retrieving documents are much easier for us now. The best feature is the level of detail stored and traceable through the system for compliance and maintenance. The fit to drive declaration and data accuracy is much more efficient than paperwork."
“FleetCheck has made our processes much slicker, documents and data are available at the touch of a button, and the automation of processes has impacted time savings for us as a company. I believe that FleetCheck is a perfect tool for compliance and fleet managing and has been a huge success in assisting me in my role as Transport Manager.”
Robert Atkins, Transport Manager