Adrian White Building Supplies are a busy building and landscaping merchants supplying both trade and retail customers. They also have three retail-friendly outlets offering a next day delivery service on most of their range.
Before using FleetCheck
- Adrian White Building Supplies were looking to achieve DVSA Earned Recognition status and needed a robust way of recording all maintenance, servicing and inspection details of all company vehicles.
- They needed to maintain a tight delivery schedule in a competitive market however everything was being done manually, by the Transport Manager, using a paper-based system.
- There were no reminder prompts from any providers, so this system was open to compliance errors.
How FleetCheck Helped
- The company now has vehicle management in one easy-to-use platform.
- All servicing and PMI inspections are pre-booked according to FleetCheck’s “traffic light” alert system, eliminating any possibility of missing deadlines.
- AWBS have grown their transport planning and servicing into a smoother more efficient exercise.
- They have achieved their DVSA Earned Recognition status.
Their fleet comprises of a fleet of 14 HGV and 15 non-HGV vehicles which are used for daily multidrop deliveries, maintaining a full and efficiently planned delivery schedule. The remaining fleet comprises of a 5 strong landscape fleet and company-owned staff vehicles.
Depot manager, Gavin Jones, who is responsible for the administration of their FleetCheck account said “ From day one we were given the training we needed to understand and navigate the system with relative ease, it is very user friendly, and even when you come up against a brick wall in trying to do something new, we have found there is always a friendly voice at the other end of the line willing to help.
This system is invaluable to us because we are striving to be the best at what we do whilst maintaining a higher level of vehicle maintenance and keeping our Earned Recognition status.
The data recording and transparency with our vehicular safety measures, coupled with the fact that everything is in one place and easy to locate made the choice a no brainer…In all fairness, it has made managing our fleet easy.”
When asked if he would recommend FleetCheck, Gavin Jones concluded “In my opinion, any business relying on vehicles to operate, would benefit from using FleetCheck. I will and have already recommended their services to other businesses “