AD Bly Construction has built an enviable reputation over 25 years in the residential, retail and commercial sectors. AD Bly has always been aware of how important it is to keep on top of its fleet, particularly as the business depends so heavily on its vehicles.
Before using FleetCheck
Ad Bly was managing the day-to-day fleet tasks through outdated, unprofessional paper-based systems and spreadsheets meaning they had no audit trail of maintenance and fuel costs.
How FleetCheck Helped
- Ad Bly has been able to integrate the data provided from their telematics provider into their FleetCheck account, meaning their vehicle mileages are now imported directly into their account.
- They no longer carry out mileage checks manually, avoiding any excess mileage charges.
- All paper-based processes have been eliminated.
- They now have complete control of all vehicle and driver-related activity, saving significant admin time.
- The company is confident that their fleet is properly managed, legally compliant, costs are controlled, and drivers are safe.
- They have total control over driver and vehicle activity.
- Fuel and maintenance spends are closely monitored.
Their fleet consists of 166 vehicles with a mix of cars, vans and HGV’s.
“Our original reason for seeking a fleet management solution was to find an easier way to remain compliant with Van Excellence, which the software has really helped us with.
“Once we had gone through the set-up process of getting our historical documents loaded into the system, it was clear how much time and money we were going to save.”
Adam concludes, “FleetCheck has revolutionised our fleet by bringing in 21st century software that allows us to keep up to date with the current compliance requirements. I have confidently recommended it to others.”
Adam Gamlin, AD Bly’s transport manager, explains, “With the system and walk around app in place to handle our fleet management, it means we’re up to date with the latest compliance policies, helping us to be recognised for excellent operational standards by Van Excellence.”