Helping you to gain and maintain FORS Accreditation
FORS FMS delivers the tools you need to obtain and maintain your FORS accreditation.
Join us for a tailored live demo of FORS FMS
The industry standard
Our multi-award-winning software is fast becoming the industry standard. This is why we have been selected by FORS, the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme, to provide FORS members with a dedicated fleet management software system, FORS FMS.
The system has been tailored to support companies looking to gain and maintain their FORS accreditation by demonstrating compliance with the Bronze, Silver and Gold requirements of the FORS Standard.
Beginning the journey towards FORS accreditation can feel daunting - FORS FMS gives you step by step guidance on what you need to do, and provides the tools to help.
With FORS FMS you no longer have to rely on spreadsheets or manual systems to manage your fleet data, as FORS FMS provides an easy transition to an intuitive, easy to use system.
As FORS FMS offers the ability to import a wide range of fleet data to a central platform, all your fleet information will be in one place so there’s no risk of duplication or missed information.
Why choose FORS FMS?
- Suite of bespoke FORS reports to support your accreditation requirements
- Online storage for all your FORS policies and procedures
- Automated reminders to ensure all your FORS documents are reviewed on time
- Auditor dates, deadlines and key tasks identified and actioned
- Automated data input of FORS driver training records
- Data integration with leading telematics providers, FORS Driver Licence Checking Service and all fuel card providers
- Direct links to the DVLA for vehicle details, MOT and road tax renewal dates
- Step by step checklist for your FORS Bronze, Silver and Gold accreditation
Defect management included
FORS FMS Mobile makes reporting defects and “nil” defect reports easy, giving you effective control and total visibility.
You receive reports detailing which vehicles haven’t been checked, vehicles that have moved without a check recorded, or drivers that haven’t completed a report.
Outstanding defects are easily identified and you can generate a work order to be sent via the software to a chosen service provider or internal workshop. Once the defect has been repaired, evidence can be uploaded and the defect marked as complete.
The fully auditable and joined up solution means that operators have total peace of mind, clear visibility, reduced manual inputting and complete cost analysis all on one platform.
All your vehicle and driver data in one place
FORS FMS makes is easy to manage vehicle and driver data in one place.
From number plate, MOT, road tax and driver licence details to eye sight checks, defect photographs, DVLA penalty points and driver training information. And much, much more.
Manage your risk profile using Dashboard Plus. It provides clear visibility and detailed analysis of every aspect of your fleet. Easily identify exceptions and rectify issues promptly ensuring that you are always one step ahead. Areas included are:
- DVSA compliance (Earned Recognition)
- Pre-use check details linked to the FORS FMS Mobile app
- Fuel and emissions analysis
- Accident history and costs
- Telematics data and allocation
- Vehicle and driver key dates
- Maintenance expenditure
This data is vital for gaining accreditation with schemes including FORS and Earned Recognition.
Traffic light alerting
The unique ‘traffic light’ alerting system enables users to quickly and easily identify all key events that are due on vehicles, drivers and machinery. With over 85 pre-built alerts covering areas including MOT/Road Tax, Licence Checking, Accident follow-ups and LOLER, whatever your role, you can be certain that nothing is overlooked.
Putting you in control of your data is the primary objective of FORS FMS. Thanks to the Data Integrity section within the software you can be sure that there is no inaccurate data impacting your reporting.
The key to every successful fleet management system is the ability to easily extract, review and manipulate the information held within it.
The Reporting Suite contains over 600 pre-built reports as standard and you can schedule reports as required, exporting reports into Excel and PDF for external manipulation or circulation. The Reporting Suite from FORS FMS is designed to:
- Enhance and improve management of all vehicles, drivers and machinery.
- Provide a flexible platform to meet your specific requirements.
Understanding your fleet and the associated costs is the key to good financial management. FORS FMS reporting suite presents information in a format that is easy to read and interpret, and the dashboard serves as a starting point from which a user can get a sense of the big picture before digging deeper into the data.
- An intuitive graphical display that is thoughtfully laid-out and easy to navigate
- A logical structure behind the dashboard that gives easy, fast access to current data
- Displays that can be categorised to meet a user’s specific needs
- Information presented from multiple sources
- Visually straightforward snapshot of your fleet performance
- Ability to drill down as appropriate and view the management data you need
The fleet management software of choice
Check out what customers from a wide range of industries say about us and the reasons why they have put their trust in our software.