Fleet Management Software for Construction Businesses
If you're a fleet manager for a construction business we know how challenging it can be tracking, maintaining, and running a fleet of construction vehicles.
Construction vehicles and equipment presents some unique challenges not faced by managers with a fleet of company cars or small vans.
Which is why we developed our fleet management software for construction businesses with exactly all these unique challenges and aspects in mind.
With FleetCheck's reporting dashboard you have complete transparency and control over your entire fleet with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. You'll have access to key reporting data including (but not limited to):
- Fuel and maintenance costs
- Daily vehicle checks
- Defects and maintenance information
- Collision history and costs
- Vehicle and driver key dates
- Driver information
All your construction vehicle and driver data in one place
FleetCheck's software and app make it easy to manage your vehicles, jobsite equipment and driver data in one place.
Monitor employee time, ensure your vehicles are safety checked, monitor fuel usage, pull maintenance reports, MOTs, and road tax information, and much, much more.
Paperless daily vehicle checks with FleetCheck Driver
We know how important thorough daily driver safety checks are, but it doesn’t have to be a time consuming manual paper trail.
With the FleetCheck Driver app, your drivers can submit safety checks quickly and efficiently. Notifying you immediately of any safety or maintenance issues that need attention.
Join us for an tailored live demo of FleetCheck.
Unlimited users. Ready to run.
Setting up our software is easy. Simply send us your spreadsheets or complete a data capture form and we'll do the rest. Need your team to have access but don't want them to see everything? No problem. We'll set you up with unlimited users and tailored views.
Fleet management software pricing starting at only £3.50 per vehicle per month
Advanced financial controls at your fingertips
Our customers offset the cost of FleetCheck’s fleet management software by using the built-in financial controls to identify areas where they can save costs. Our intuitive, easy-to-use dashboard and reporting interface means you can analyse fuel usage, maintenance costs, employee time and more.
- An intuitive graphical display that is easy to navigate
- Real-time information presented in an easy to read, logical structure
- A KPI dashboard allowing you to set your own KPIs
- A ‘traffic light’ alert system notifying you of key dates and reminders
- Ability to drill down and export your own bespoke reports
- Ability to share and demonstrate key fleet information to other people in your business
- Data integrity for accuracy and peace of mind
Still using spreadsheets to manage your fleet?
- Security – Unlimited users can access the software safely with data encryption.
- Accuracy – Our software leaves little room for user error and checks all data.
- Alerts/Reminders – The ‘traffic light’ alert system will notify you of important dates and key information.
- Reporting – There’s no comparison when putting time-consuming Excel reports head-to-head with the dynamic reporting features of our fleet management software.
- Time-Saving – Our software does all the heavy lifting, meaning you and your team have more hours to spend elsewhere in your business.
See how we have helped
Find out how we have helped other businesses like yours to overcome their fleet management challenges.
What our customers say
Check out what customers from a wide range of industries say about us and the reasons they trust our software.